Catalyst Collective is a worker’s co-op aiming at positive social change through supporting co-operatives, collectives and the growth of community-led housing
We believe in helping people take control of their housing, work and lives through common ownership and collective decision making. We are working with other collectives aligned with this value as a member of Radical Routes, a national network of co-operatives aiming at a radical social and ecological transformation.
As a co-op we work according to the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity, and solidarity. In the tradition of their founders, co-operative members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others.
What we do
- Register new housing co-ops and offer advice to new groups thinking of setting up as a housing co-op
- Provide consultancy on legal structure, financial strategy, financial modelling, fund-raising and business planning to community-led housing organisations
- Support co-ops and collectives with their end of year accounts and book-keeping
- Deliver finance training and help co-ops and groups doing their own accounts, book-keeping and admin
- Support co-operative businesses to grow, develop and plan for the future
Contact us on email@example.com