Catalyst Collective is a workers’ co-op committed to positive social change through supporting the development of co-operatives, collectives and community-led housing
We believe in helping people take control of their housing, work and lives through common ownership and collective decision making. We are working with other groups aligned with this value as a member of Radical Routes, a national mutual-aid network of co-ops working for a radical social and ecological transformation.
As a co-op we work according to the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity, and solidarity. In the tradition of their founders, co-operative members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others.
What we do
- Register new housing co-ops and offer advice to new groups thinking of setting up as a housing co-op
- Provide consultancy on legal structure, financial strategy and regulation, financial modelling, fund-raising and business planning to community-led housing organisations
- Support co-ops and collectives with their end of year accounts and book-keeping
- Deliver finance training and help co-ops and groups doing their own accounts, book-keeping and admin
- Support co-operative businesses to grow, develop and plan for the future
Contact us on email@example.com