If you have specific projects you’re working on, or are thinking about starting a co-operative, or need to learn specific skills around finance, we may be able to help.
We have developed and run training on:
- Basic financial literacy and legal responsibilities
- Introduction to housing co-ops finance (rental and MHOS)
- GnuCash and basic bookkeeping
- Governance, roles and responsibilities
- Purchasing and managing property for housing co-ops
- Finding out the needs of the people you work with
We aim to tailor our training to your specific needs and context, and are happy to run them one to one or in larger group sessions. We love it when lots of co-ops get together and invite us to do a training for many people at once.
We are also happy to develop new bespoke training to meet a particular needs of your group or facilitate sessions on business planning, financial projections, or digging through your accounts looking for problems.