- Membership documents (register and share certificate)
- Loanstock documents (certificates, applications, register and calculator)
- Radical Routes Model Tenancy Agreement
These documents are all provided in open document format, some are also in PDF. They can be modified to suit your purposes, although not reused for profit without permission. We are not qualified to give legal advice so cannot make guarantees about their usefulness.
Contact us for guidance on loanstock and administration.
The RRFM14 housing co-op rules are also available for review.
Cashflow spreadsheet for financial planning
- Radical Routes Model Spreadsheet for new co-ops v.3.1.12
- Radical Routes Model Spreadsheet for co-ops that already own property and/or have loans v3.1.12
This spreadsheet was produced by Radical Routes in collaboration with Catalyst Collective. It is provided in an open document format. You may need to use LibreOffice Calc to use this spreadsheet.
Training and support
If you need a visit to go through your finances, or are looking for training in financial literacy for housing co-ops, please contact us at email@example.com
We are happy to come to you for a reasonable price, plus transport costs (usually from West Yorkshire).